We are looking for an experienced ICT manager to oversee the use of Information technology (IT) in our company. You will be the person to devise the company’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
Our new ICT Manager must have a solid IT background and consistently keep up-to-date with advancements of the field. The goal is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to our company so as to facilitate the success of our business.
You will manage the coordination between global and local IT activities. Together with your small team, you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of group guidelines and technologies. In this role you will report to the COO of the group.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processesAnalyse the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions.
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage.
- System administrator for applications used within the company.
- Hands-on knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
Qualifications and experience
- Responsible for our organisation-wide systems and information, the ideal candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience working in IT operations
- Experience leading and managing IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- Fluent in local language and English. French is an extra asset.